Friday, August 21, 2009

Michael Jackson

First of all I would like to say, I know I said I was going to bed but well. I can't sleep and second of all I know I said I was going to post the next blog on how to make money online but I'm not in the mood to do that blog right now so that will be a couple blogs later. So I was just on the Yahoo web site and saw something on there about Michael Jackson. I think it said that there was going to be a Michael Jackson movie or something. Well, that got me to thinking. You know, Michael Jackson was a great performer, a wonderful father, well loved by mostly all people. He was famous, he was in the news a lot which brings me to my next point. It seems to me, now if I am wrong on this let me know but it seems that Michael Jackson is getting a LOT of press since his death. It seems like he is getting more press now than when he was alive. Would anyone agree with me on that? I mean there is a movie or something coming out about him, new things are being revealed about him oh and even check this out. I've been hearing about some kind of video that shows Michael Jackson's ghost. Check it out here. "Michael Jackson Ghost? During CNN Larry King Interview with Jermaine Jackson." It appears to me that even after Michael's death he still wants to be in the limelight. Do you believe it was really his ghost? Let me know by leaving me a comment, an e-mail or a video response.

No comments: