Saturday, October 31, 2015

My journey begins

I'm starting a new chapter in my life today. I woke up this morning with a clear head & it's a new day which means a fresh start. 

I decided starting today I would apologize to those I've hurt in my past. So if you are one of those people, I'm sorry for hurting you & if I could take it back I would. I didn't intentionally hurt you. I am not one to intentionally hurt people, that's not who I am but we all do things that we regret later in life. 

Everyday you can start over. Each day is a new day to make a fresh start. Life is what you make it, you see if you choose to be miserable, you'll live a miserable life. But if you choose to be happy, you'll live a happy life. 

What do you choose? I choose to be happy. Life is short & I don't want to spend the rest of my life being miserable. I want to live life to the fullest & love with all my heart & take on all life has to offer me. 

I know I've made mistakes in my life that I regret to this day but, I don't want to continue making mistakes & having regrets. So starting today, I will live my life in a way that when I die I can actually say I had a good life. I don't want to look back on my life & say I should have done this or that.

So things are going to change starting today. I am a new person & my eyes have been opened to a whole new world. Life is good. I thank God everyday that I wake up alive. Others in this world have it much worse than I do, so I am grateful for all I have & all I've been given in this life.

As I start this new chapter in my life & begin walking down the path that God has chosen for me I will trust in the Lord & have faith in him. I will trust in him to lead me in the direction that I'm supposed to go. God has a plan for my life & I just have to trust in him. 

No comments: