Saturday, October 31, 2015

New Journey

I am about to embark on a new journey, a scary one in fact. Life is scary anyway. I know God has my back & is watching over me. From this point on, I'm letting Jesus take the wheel. I have a different perspective on life now. I have in the past couple weeks come to realize that life is short & I must live it to the fullest & live it with no regrets. 

Sometimes in life we must move on even as hard as that may seem. It's a struggle, a battle we fight within to move on & do what's best for us but it's what we must do.

We have to take care of ourselves & do what's best for us. Self love is what it's all about. If you don't love yourself, you can't love anyone else.

I decided I am going to let those who I have hurt know that I'm sorry for what I have done & I apologize. Hurting them was not my intention at all. I'm not one whose out to hurt others, that's not who I am. Whether they decide to forgive me or not is up to them. So for all those who I've hurt in the past, I'm sorry & I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. 

Remember, live life with no regrets. Life is short, shorter than you may think. We don't know when our time on earth will end. Live life to the fullest, laugh a lot, share memories with those you love, hug your loved ones tight, always say sorry when you hurt someone & work hard on getting all you want out of life.

No comments: