Saturday, October 31, 2015

My Realization

I realized going completely mad isn't the way to handle things. I went that route yesterday & well I didn't like who I was & how I handle things. I handled things the wrong way. And I scared the ones I love. Not cool but, I wasn't thinking clearly. 

Anyways, I realized that it's better to just calm down, breathe & relax. So that's why I woke up this morning with a clear head & changed my perspective on everything. 

Life is what you make it & I am going to make my life great. In fact, I just talked to a friend of mine who said she could get me a job starting at $9/hr which isn't bad. I'm excited, cos I really need a job. And even though my bills haven't gotten behind yet without a job they will. Plus, having a job will get me out of the house & I won't feel like I'm having cabin fever. 

No comments: