Sunday, November 1, 2015

Rise and Grind

#riseandgrind #hustlehard
Good Morning beautiful people. I hope everyone has a great day filled with love, laughter & happiness.

So Halloween was okay. Karen and I got a few trick or treaters. The next door neighbor's kids came over for candy & my friend Carolyn brought her kids over for candy. I gave Carolyn's kids the rest of the candy I had. 

So, while Karen & I were waiting for trick or treaters we were talking & Karen mentioned one of my friends posts then all of the sudden my phone rang, which was related in a way to that post. I answered it & it was another friend of mine. Him & I talked & well, BAM, i got off the phone & out the door I went in my Spiderman costume & all lol. Speeding down the road in a hurry. For now, I'll leave it at that. I won't give the rest of the details on that. At a later time I will. 

Let's just say, I got a job & I am happy about that. I am so relieved I got a job because I was starting to worry about how I would pay my bills BUT, God came through for me & was looking out for me. God is great, God is good. Thank you God for answering my prayers. 

I'm going to start going to church next Sunday. I'm going to a revival Nov 2-4 in Waynesboro at Jay's dads church, Massie Memorial Church. I.'be never been to a revival before but I'm kind of excited about it. I would go today but I am expecting a very important call today to find out when I start my job, which could be today but I'm not sure. Fingers crossed that I start soon. 

No comments: