Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday Blog Entry

S - o I have been researching stuff today. I've been learning a lot. I found out what the meaning of a Revival is. I know I am going to a Church Revival this coming week but I never knew what one was. So this is what it says. 

Pretty interesting, to me anyways. I like to learn new things & I love using GOOGLE to search stuff. 

A - lso have been doing laundry today & straightening up the house. Another day of writing too. 

T - hought the bedroom light had gone out completely but apparently it just needed a new lightbulb lol. So I changed the lightbulb and boom it works again.

U - nderstanding people and where they are coming from is sometimes hard. I guess I have to put myself in their shoes & try to understand things from their perspective, which is sometimes hard for me. You know, thinking outside the box. 

R - eally annoyed today & somewhat confused. I was told I would be managing the SHELL and the EXXON by the owner. Than I hear from someone that I will not be managing the SHELL, that I will be managing the EXXON. So I call the owner & he doesn't answer but he texts me & says his business partner will call me soon. I'm so confused. So which is it & do I actually have a job? Grrrrr. I hate people playing games with me.

D - ecided to hang up the extra Christmas lights I bought in my office. I hung up one box. I still need to hang up the other set of lights. 

A - mazed at some people. I swear, why tell me one thing & then turn around and tell the other person a different thing. Has me really confused right now. I've been. Confused all day. Hopefully this will all be straightened out this evening or tomorrow. 

Y - ou know, I decided i was going to start living life one day at a time from now on. BUT, yesterday & today I spent the majority of my time writing. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to write but as of right now, that won't pay the bills. Maybe I can get a writing gig somewhere. OMG! I just had an awesome idea. I should try to get my job back at Magazine 33. I'm going to email them right now. 

No comments: