Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day

Alone On Thanksgiving

Well, I volunteered to work today, I will be working 9 hours. I volunteered to work because I am alone today so I figured I would work so everyone else can spend time with their families. I may as well be at work since I am the only one not really celebrating Thanksgiving. I'm the only one that's going to be alone for Thanksgiving so I just kinda said the hell with Thanksgiving since everyone bailed on me for Thanksgiving. I may as well be at work making money plus 9 hours is like overtime for me since I don't get that many hours at work any way. Plus I was told anyone who works Thanksgiving gets a bonus so hell yeah man. 

I woke up early even though I planned on sleeping in, the fur babies weren't having that lol. So I got up took my medicine and made coffee and then exercises for 21 minutes. Now I am just sitting here trying not to think about how the love of my life is not spending Thanksgiving with me but she is spending Thanksgiving with the biatch. Grrr. Oh well, her and I have other holidays we can spend together. Even though Christmas this year probably won't be one of them. Oh well

No comments: