Monday, November 2, 2015

Pondering Thoughts

It sucks when you love someone yet you can't be with them. And as you sit here and wait for them to come back to you, you feel like your love is growing distant & falling apart. It's sad, it breaks my heart. You would think the distance & time apart would make your love grow stronger & deeper. Yet that's not how I feel unfortunately at the moment. 

I feel like we are becoming more distant from each other. She is short with me in her responses when we talk. Maybe this is just me overthinking which I tend to do a lot. That is one of my flaws & I cannot help it BUT as of this very moment I am not going to put that to a stop. I will NOT overthink anymore. It steals my joy and happiness and makes me stress and worry and I refuse to let it anymore. So I am just going to go with the flow of things and let it be. What happens happens, whatever reason it may be and hey that's life. You just got to roll with the punches ya know. 


No comments: