Monday, November 9, 2015

Random Shit

Sooooooo, this morning I woke up and was freaking tired OMG! I felt like I woke up with a hangover or something of course that wasn't possible since I didn't drink last night BUT I did go to bed later than I normally would. I normally wake up at 5am but I didn't this morning. I ended up waking up at 7 am something. Anyways I was good after I had my 1st cup of coffee and my pill kicked in. My day started off good because I got on Facebook and had comments and likes from the one I love, the one who has my heart. Yep, that made my day for sure.

Anyways, I started paperwork for Friday and had that finished and than I got a call from Billie who needed me to come over to her store and run it so I had to go over there and run the store while she had to run an errand. When she came back I went back over to my store to finish paperwork but than my boss needed me to run an errand for him so I went and did that and than I came back and was finally able to finish Saturday and Sunday's paperwork. I ended up staying until 2pm to finish up what I needed to get done.

No comments: