Tuesday, November 3, 2015

To My Love

It doesn't matter that I'm not with you, well it does matter to me but my point is, YOU have my heart & you always WILL and that means I do NOT want anyone else, ONLY YOU! That means that while I'm waiting for you to come back to me, I will be faithful to you still. I will NOT flirt with or try to get with other girls. YOU are the one I want! YOU are the one I want to spend my life with. YOU ARE MY SOULMATE! YOU are my everything, my reason for existence, my reason I keep going on with life. I want my life back with YOU, I was so happy then. Now all I have left is memories of us & the great times we shared together. God made our paths cross for a reason. We ARE meant to be together & I don't care what anyone thinks about that. You are my ONE TRUE LOVE! Our story is NOT over yet. I wait for you now, and I always will.

No comments: