Sunday, November 1, 2015

Saturday Blog Entry

S - o Karen came over & we got dressed up in our costumes. She was a zombie but she looked like one of the guys from KISS lol. I dressed as Spiderman. 

A - mazed at how God works in wonderful ways. God answered one of my prayers. I got a job. Thank you oh so much my wonderful God. 

T - hought about a lot today & where my life is going. I woke up with a clear head & decided that today was the day that my life was going to change. So that's what it did, I woke up a different person than I was the day before. I did a lot of writing today too. I wrote several entries in my Blog WTFBEAN. You can read my blog at http://wtfbean.blogspot.com

U - nderstanding of other people is something I try to do even though sometimes I don't understand why people do what they do but I have decided to be more understanding of people. If that made any sense at all. I have become a more understanding person. Even though I don't like some of the choices people are making in their life & I don't understand why they are making those choices hey, it's their life to live, not mine & they have to live with the consequences of the choices they make for their life. I wish things could be different but for now they aren't changing to benefit me but really to benefit the other person. But, I am staying hopeful that things change & work out for my benefit. Hope is all I have left. I am clinging to hope. I will remain hopeful.

R - eally should have bought more candy for Halloween but at the same time, really glad I didn't because I didn't have many trick or treaters come to my house. The neighbor said he's lived here for years & we don't get many trick or treaters. They must have just come back from trunk or treating yesterday cos they stopped by to get candy lol. Glad they did cos I don't eat candy. Haha.

D - ecided when I woke up this morning that I would wake up with a clear head & change the direction my life is going. So that's what I did. I spent the majority of the day thinking & writing in my blog.

A - wesome God we have. God didn't give up on me so I'm not giving up on him. I decided that I am going to the revival at my friend Jay's dad's church, Massie Memorial Church in Waynesboro. If there is ever a time I need God, now is the time. When we are at our lowest point in life, this is the time to seek God, the time to turn to him & that's what I am doing. 

Y - ou never know what life will bring. I always used to live for the future but I decided today that I won't do that anymore. I decided that I am going to live life one day at a time. We never know when our last day on earth will be so I say live life to the fullest & enjoy every moment because you don't know when its your last. And so, I am going to live for today. However I am the type of person that when I make plans I stick to them most of the time unless something comes up that is unforeseen. So live for today people, life is precious & life is beautiful. Life is what you make it, whether you decide to live an unhappy miserable life or you decide to live life to the fullest & accept all it has to offer & decide to be happy. I decide to live life to the fullest, embrace life & be happy even if I come across bumps in the road, i am determined to make the rest of my life the best of my life. 

No comments: