Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Heart Breaks For Her

You are the one who has my heart and you always will, that will never change. I will never be with anyone else, because I don't want anyone else but YOU. You will ALWAYS have my heart. And I will NEVER love anyone like I love you. I am sorry for treating you the way I did. I have changed and if you came back to me you would see that. I've never loved anyone like I love you. You treated me like no one has & I will never forget that. Karma is fucking me right now and not in a good way either. But that is okay because I deserve it all. Karma has caught up to me and I just have to deal with it. You do what's best for you. Do what makes you happy. I haven't let go and I won't. I'll just live my life and try to make myself happy. Because I don't want anyone else but YOU. And I will push ANYONE and EVERYONE away that tries to get close to me. I can't let go of you and I won't ever let go of you. The only person that I wanted to celebrate the holidays with was YOU. I will never give up on you. But know this, I will NOT get in a relationship with anyone EVER. I will push anyone away that tries to get close to me. Because YOU are the ONLY one I want & that will NEVER change. YOU are the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. The ONLY one I want to make my wife. If I find out that you do get engaged to her I will just have to let go of you cos than I will know that you will never be mine again.

No comments: