Saturday, September 28, 2013

Decided to update

Its been awhile since I've updated my blog. I have started writing a lot more. I started writing poetry again. I started a Tumblr account but i'd rather I'd write on here. Its more private because no one reads my stuff anyways. Well, nobody probably reads my Tumblr Blog either but everyone seems to have a Tumblr these days. I finished reading a book The Forbidden Room, it was a great book with so many twists & turns.
I haven't written in here in a long time. Alot has happened since I last blogged. I got promoted to Assistant Manager at work. Jen & I moved to Verona in a nice 3 bedroom house. I work daylight now which I love much better then those other crazy shifts.
Kaylee is 4 now, she's growing up so fast. She should be going to Kindergarden next year I believe. I'm glad she'll be attending Stuarts Draft Elementary, that's where Donica & I went. Of course we went.to the old SD Elementary School.
Still haven't gotten divorced but I look forward to that day when it comes. I'm ready to be done & over with marriage. Don't ever want to make that mistake again.

No comments: