Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Poetry: "Lingering"

"Lingering" By Angela D. Bean You linger standing there in dispair waiting for your thoughts to sort themselves out but its like a cloud you run and shout then drop to your knees because high above the seas you see the stars there is a twinkle above you think maybe its a shooting star but you thought the fairies were all gone maybe they're gently singing their song a fairy flies through the sky trying to give you a signal that she is there Fate hasn't forgotten you and fate isn't going to bring you anything bad fate is giving you what destiny is going to deal you You got to go through the deck of cards waiting for an unexpected hand The haunted memory may haunt you but that is why I am here Your best friend to take my sword and cut down those memories that pain you so much I will take your hand best friend and run with you and we can run for shelter too it seems the past is coming back to haunt me too and I need somewhere to deck So we shall run from the memories that haunt us they haunt us so in our dreams in our thoughts but we are about to escape them all We can do it together

No comments: