Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Schizophrenic Mind

Sometimes I feel like I'm out of my mind Or maybe its the feeling that I'm losing my mind Sometimes I feel like my head is going to explode I can't take the thoughts anymore I take a deep breath And tell myself its going to be okay The thoughts consume me As I can't take it anymore Are they even thoughts? Or is my mind playing tricks on me? Sometimes I can't stop thinking Then I make myself even more paranoid I hate being a Paranoid Schizophrenic I try not to let it take me over Or consume me & who I am But that is who I am That is who I'll always be But I suppose I am okay with that I should take pride in who I am Which isn't so bad I guess It seems like I create scenarios in my head And then I start to believe them Is she cheating? Yes she is, well maybe not What if this happened? It did happen or didn't it? Everyone is staring at me Or are they?

No comments: