Sunday, March 2, 2014

Determined

The street lights
The night skies
The passing cars
I'm going to wish up on a star
Gonna hold into my dreams

Never gonna give up
Gonna fight this fight
Keep dreaming
Keep doing
Fighting for what I believe in
I will be their voice
This one's for the animals
Who can't speak
Who aren't heard
Stand up and fight for them

I can do anything
As long as I put my mind to it
I will be successful
I will be courageous
I can do this
I will shed the weight
Drop it like it's hot
In determined
I'm gonna do it
Eat no meat
Cos I'm a vegetarian
Eat healthy
Be the diet
Do the diet
Live the diet

I am going to accomplish my goals
I can do this
I will be a success
I'm motivated
Determined
I have my mind set
I'll think positive
Push the negative out
In with the good
Out with the bad
It's going to happen
I can do it
Because I'm determined 


No comments: