Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thoughts

I decided toc. Hange my way of thinking. Meaning I decided to think more positive. They did a study that was in ABC News that said when you get angry it raises your blood pressure and it can cause you to have a stroke or a heart attack. So that had me thinking a bit. I need to make sure I don't get angry or have an angry outburst. They said to breathe and take deep breaths. So that's something to think about. My Cousin Sandy is a positive influence in my life. She is a very positive person so I am trying to be more positive also. I have decided to change the way I think and change my attitude. I did that today and I had a great day. I got a lot done today and I'm very proud of myself. I paid rent, went to all my banks, cleaned the house, went to my doctor appointment, got me coffee, paid my truck insurance and life insurance, got Jennifer's medicine and exercised. I'm sure there are other things I accomplished today that I left out. But I am proud of all that I accomplished today, I got so much done. Today has been a great day. The weather was nice and I stayed mostly warm until this evening of course when the sun went down. But I just got out of the shower cos I was getting cold so I wanted to warm up and now I am warm laying on the couch watching tv. I am in a great mood and have been all day. Jennifer is sleeping she has to work so she's been sleeping but then again she sleeps a lot. She has health problems so she is tired a lot. Cinder and Bella have been so good today. I played with Cinder today and gave her lots of hugs and kisses and rubbed her stomach like she likes. I love my dog so much. She has my heart and she knows it. She is in there with Jennifer in the bedroom right now. Guess she's sleeping. She has had a busy day. So had Bella. They're both in there with Jennifer sleeping. They had a busy day. Cinder enjoyed spending time outside in the nice weather. I exercised for 32 minutes today. I really need to try to exercise longer but I had to pay myself today because I was wanting to stop but I glad I pushed myself to continue because that made it over the 30 minute Mark. The Wii Fit game congratulates you when you exercise over 30 minutes so I try to at least exercise for that amount of time. Man I'm so looking forward to the new show Resurrection. It's coming on ABC this coming Subday, that's when it premiers and I am so excited. Unfortunately I have to work next Monday so I hope it comes on early that way I can go to bed at my regular time and not lose sleep but if it comes on at 9 I guess I will just stay up and watch it cos I have been waiting for weeks to watch it. 

No comments: