Thursday, March 6, 2014

Good morning

At work folding towels. I woke up this morning and took the dogs out and smoked a cigarette. Then I ate a cup of Chobani blended pineapple yogurt and drank a bottle of water. Then I did the Body Test on the Wii Fit. After that I ate some EL Fudge's and went out and smoked a cigarette while the dogs peed. Then I came in and took a shower as fast as I could. After getting dressed I took the dogs back out to play while I smoked a cigarette. Then I got my stuff together and headed out to work. Of course giving Bella and Cinder hugs and kisses before I left. Got to work and fixed my shake then got on the register and drank my shake. Cleaned my cup and then started entering invoices. Now I am folding towels. April's computer is down so she can't do anything on the computer and she has paperwork to catch up on. The Fuel Rewards network is down so no one can use their FRn Card. What an exciting eventful day it has been already. Today is truck day so I am tryingn to get stuff done before it comes. It's coming late thankfully. Well back to work

No comments: