Sunday, March 9, 2014

What a day

Glad to be home from work but being Assistant Manager my works follows me home sometimes. Anyways I'm glad to be home. Jen got me doughnuts from the Highland Maple Festival yay. I'm not really supposed to eat doughnuts being on a diet but it's okay to chest every now and then. I've been good lately and been sticking to my diet so it's okay to eat a doughnut or two. I just have to exercise more and keep pushing myself. I really need to get on her computer at some point this evening because the survey thing I signed up for Toluna has been sending me emails with new surveys and I haven't gotten to them in days. Can't make money if I don't fill out the surveys. 

Man I have been exhausted the past couple days. Work wears me out. I have plenty of energy on my days off and get stuff done then thankfully. 

No comments: