Friday, March 21, 2014

Mad

April called me to go into work. I had just gotten out of the shower and had my pajamas on. So I went into work to fix the problem. I was there for over an hour and the problem didn't get fixed. Beyond pissed. I was pissed cos the stupid customer service transferred me to 5 different people and the last place I was transferred to was a damn fax machine and then the phone hung up. It was bullshit. I don't get paid for going into work and working over and hour. Who works for free these Days? No one that I know of. I was going to clean the house but now it's almost time to go to bed which my bedtime is at 9 pm. I have to wash the sheets on the bed so that means I'm going to have to stay up and do laundry. I'm not going to be worth a crap at work tomorrow. And it's all because of work. I hAd my evening planned out but that got shot all to hell. I was having a good day too. Wtf. Something always has to ruin my good day. 

No comments: