Thursday, April 3, 2014

Are you ready to take the 90 Day Challenge?

Do you want to lose weight and feel great? Do you want to eat healthier and be fit. If so then take the 90 Day Challenge and when you sign up take the Project 10 Challenge. I challenge you to lose the first 10 pounds and feel great. Be more confident, have your self confidence soar and self esteem. Mine sure did. Its the shake mix that tastes like cake mix. If you want to try it I can make you a shake, its delicious. My specialty is the Peanut Butter Cup Shake which tastes just like a Peanut Butter Cup and its all healthy for you. So join in on the greatest weight loss program that has changed many people's lives even mine. Join the Body By Vi diet and take the 90 Day Challenge. If you want more information read my blog and hear about why I took the 90 Day Challenge and how it has changed my life for the better. I am so glad I joined Body By Vi and am part of a great community who cares. Join us and change your life and help change others lives too. Don't forget about the 3 for free program which is when you sign up you get 3 friends to sign up also and you get a month free, free products how great is that Pretty great I'd say, plus its more fun when you can do it with your friends. I signed up after my boss did and its nice to have someone I can do the diet with and talk to about the diet and what to eat. So check out my latest blog about the Body By Vi diet. It has lots of great information with links in it so go ahead and read it and if you're interested then I can sign you up.
http://wtfbean.blogspot.com/2014/03/body-by-vi-diet.html

I challenge you to take the Project 10 Challenge and lose the first 10 pounds and when you lose the Project 10 Kids win. Visalus donates a meal (shake) to kids who are overweight and obese. Its a win win situation. So take the 90 Day Challenge and sign up for the Project 10 Challenge.

For more info check out my sites:
Promoter Bean
Promoter Bean

No comments: