Monday, April 21, 2014

Being a Promoter For Body By Vi

So I signed up as a Promoter on 1 April 2014. I have yet to sign up any customers on the challenge or any promoters either. It is very frustrating. I don't think I am going to reach Rising Star. I try to think positive and keep my head up but it is frustrating. I am going to try to stay positive and work hard to reach my goal. I just want to help people but I also realize that I can't make people start the challenge if they're not ready too. People have to be ready to change their lives or let me help change their life. Its like I get people interested and wanting more info and then I don't hear anything else out of them. I am going to have to start making a list of these people who are interested and then follow up with them. I think I am going to do that now.

No comments: