Saturday, April 5, 2014

It has been a great day

How's everyone doing today? I'm great. This morning I participated in the Westwood Hills 5K Dash With A Splash. My boss April and I participated in it and it was fun. Glad I did it because I thought I wouldn't be able to do it and I did. I'm proud of myself. That is my first time doing it but it won't be the last. I think I am going to do it next year too. After the race was over April and I went to Panera Bread and had breakfast. I like Panera Bread because they have healthy items on the menu which aren't high in calories. However April and I were looking at the desert items and WOW, all of them were high in calories. Crazy. They have some really good Unsweetened Acai Berry Tea, I had some of that. My knee started hurting during the race but I kept on going because it stopped hurting and then it would hurt again and then stop hurting again. It is hurting now but I am trying to ignore the pain. I need to exercise more, I guess I am not pushing myself like I need to be. But with a little motivation and determination I can do anything. Went into work and got some paperwork done and now I am home relaxing. Had a Peanut Butter Cup Shake for breakfast and a Peanut Butter Cup shake for lunch. Haven't knocked down my 4 bottles of water yet. I should have already had those already drank but I wasn't home much today because of the event so that is why I am behind. I hope everyone is having a great day. Its beautiful outside today, I am so glad the weather has been nice. I hope it stays this way.

No comments: