Monday, April 21, 2014

Body By Vi Poem

I made changes in my life
Everything changed in December
I wanted and needed a change
So I decided it was time
If it doesn't challenge you
It doesn't change you
So I signed up for the Body By Vi diet
It has changed my life
I exercise now
I eat healthier
I drink two shakes a day
I feel better
I've lost weight
I feel great
I'm a new me
I've changed
But for the better
I have a different perspective on life
I became a Promoter for BBV
I'm a new me
A changed person
I love life
Things are going great
I haven't helped anyone yet
But I plan on changing lives
For the better
I ran a 5k
Never thought I would've done that
Man life is good
This company has changed many lives
Amazing transformations
I am more confident
Less self conscious
Thanks to Visalus
And Body By Vi
For changing my life

No comments: