Thursday, April 3, 2014

What I Was Doing Wrong As A Promoter

I became a Promoter for Body By Vi on Tuesday 1 April 2014. I have been on the diet since 27 Dec 2014 and since then I have not gotten one person to sign up yet which is frustrating BUT I plan on changing my strategy. Because apparently I am doing it wrong. People want to see how the diet works and how it has changed your life which I haven't really showcased. So I have decided to take more photos pertaining to my weight-loss and the 90 Day Challenge as well as videos. I am sort of shy but at the same time I'm not SO I will try to make some videos starting here in the next few days so you can go with me on my weight-loss journey which I should have done a long time ago but since I am starting my second 90 Day Challenge now is a good time to start as ever I guess.

No comments: