Monday, May 2, 2016

Favorite Quotes - 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 6

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 6

"Favorite Quotes"


Today's blog challenge day 6 is "Favorite Quotes" and some of my favorite quotes that come to my mind are quotes from The Joker. So I am going to share some of my favorite Joker Quotes.

MADNESS IS LIKE GRAVITY
ALL YOU NEED IS
A LITTLE PUSH

So how true is this quote? And can you relate to this? I surely can. It makes sense if you think about it. You don't know madness until you are pushed over the edge.




THEY LAUGH AT ME
BECAUSE
I'M DIFFERENT.
I LAUGH AT THEM
BECAUSE
THEY ARE ALL
THE SAME.


I can relate to this quote because for my entire life so far I have always got picked on, made fun of, talked about, you get the idea. Everyone always laughed at me and made fun of me because I was different then them. Had I been like them none of that would have happened but that is okay because I would rather be different and unique then be like everyone else. Because let's be honest, being like everyone else is boring. Why not stand out in the crowd. 


YOU CAN'T
SELL DREAMS
TO SOMEONE
WHO HAS
WALKED
THROUGH
NIGHTMARES

What do you think this quote is about? Does it make sense to you? In my opinion, there are so many meanings behind this quote. You can't promise a person that their dreams will come true when they have lived a nightmarish life. Joker for example lived a life of abuse at the hand of his father. You ask him and he would tell you this exactly BUT it made him the person he is today. It made him a much stronger person.

Have you walked through nightmares? I know I sure have and like I said above how it made The Joker stronger as a person, the nightmares I walked through taught me a lesson and made me stronger as a person and built the foundation for who I am today. I think these things can be a lesson for each of us, maybe a lesson we didn't want to be taught however.

INTRODUCE A LITTLE ANARCHY
UPSET THE ESTABLISHED ORDER
ANY EVERY BECOMES...CHAOS
I'M AN AGENT OF CHAOS
OH, AND YOU KNOW THE THING ABOUT CHAOS?
IT'S FAIR!

I like this quote, its actually kind of describes a little bit about me. See when I was 19 I decided as my first tattoo that I would get the Anarchy symbol tattooed on my bicep. You may ask why I chose that as a tattoo and especially as my first one, well, the answer is simple. The way I grew up I never liked authority or being told what to do. I liked to do my own thing, I didn't want anyone to control me and especially not the government. I broke the law yes, did I caught? NO! Did I learn a lesson, maybe but hey I was young. Did I care? NO. I got married years later to someone who was older then I was and who thought to use that as a reason to control me even more. Hence why I don't date older people now, at least not one's old enough to be my parents SMH! It was a bad marriage. Controlling, Emotional Abuse, Mental Abuse, yeah. Of course like I have said before, that situation molded me into who I am today, it made me not make the same mistake twice I'll tell you that much. NO ONE CONTROLS ME!!!! I never really let my parents control me and I was sure as hell not letting some woman who was older then me treat me like a child anymore or control me anymore so I got the hell out of that situation and boy I had never been happier to get the hell away from her. Since then especially I have not let anyone else control me or dish out any form of abuse to me. I try not to put myself in situations like that anymore. I am much more mature and wiser then I used to be. I am definitely an agent of chaos at least I used to be. There was always chaos when I was around. Ha!

WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE FOR THE
MONSTER I'VE BECOME? NO ONE EVER
APOLOGIZED FOR MAKING ME THIS WAY!

Now without trying to sound all psycho well, if that's what you presume about me then hey I don't mind but I can relate to this quote HOWEVER with that said in a sense it's like The Joker is blaming others for the way he has become. I know everyone should take responsibility for themselves and their actions BUT I do agree with The Joker in a way. What way is that you may ask? Back to my marriage that I totally regret to this day, my ex wife made me the way I am today. It was a fucked up relationship to be honest. A relationship that I should have never gotten into however I was young and dumb and naive and let others take advantage of me and use me and that is EXACTLY what that damn woman did. SMH! So relationships after her I started not to trust anyone I was with, and I always thought they were out to use me or take advantage of me and maybe you will say I am just being paranoid but if you look at the facts and information you have, the next relationship wasn't me being paranoid, it was what you would call being aware. Because exactly what I thought was happening did. I was used, I was taken advantage of. Every relationship I have had did have some good times, maybe, I mean there may have been some good memories but it is hard to think about those good memories when the bad memories outweigh the good ones. So to my point, as Joker says, "Why should I apologize for the monster I've become because you made me this way"? Yes exactly. Why should I apologize for becoming this way when all of yall made me this way. Mind you I am now currently in a good relationship with a wonderful woman who is so NOT like the rest by no means at all. Also its not just about relationships that made me this way. Growing up my dad and I are so much alike that we used to butt heads and I would cuss him, yes I was a bad kid, a mouthy one, who didn't respect authority you know you get the point. My dad and I used to fight a lot when I was growing up and he also used to tell me that I would never amount to anything and that I was retarded and the emotional abuse and mental abuse I suffered from my father really shaped me into who I am today. However my father could be the reason I am so fucked up in the head with bipolar and other mental shit you know. I don't want to put the blame on anyone else for me being fucked up in the head BUT you don't just wake up and all of a sudden there is a monster inside of you, ya know. We are all a victim of our circumstances so to speak, a victim of our circumstances and our surroundings. I grew up being told I wasn't good enough, that I was retarded and that I wasn't going to amount to anything, you know that kind of fucked me up in the head and made me actually start thinking it was true. When you are told something for so long you start to actually believe it. So I grew up with a father who was always so very negative and a mother who has always been such a positive person in my life and was the complete opposite of my father. Not that my mom babied me necessarily but when my father would tell me I was retarded my mother would tell me I wasn't. And when my dad would say I wouldn't amount to anything my mother said the opposite to me. She was very uplifting and encouraging and she always has been. My father isn't the same person who used to be though, he has changed. He is not as negative as he used to be but that's because he just gave up on life really, he doesn't care about anything anymore. He just sits in his recliner every day watching tv and only gets up to go to the bathroom or go to bed. He does that every day. You know I have always wanted to be like my dad because despite the way he treated me as a child, he was like my hero and I looked up to him. BUT, I don't want to be like the person my dad has become. I am determined NOT to become that person. I don't want to waste my life away. I want to actually live my life, make something out of myself you know. 






No comments: