Tuesday, May 3, 2016

List Your Goals - 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 7

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 7

"LIST YOUR GOALS"

So I am on Day 7 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge and today's blog challenge is to write a blog post entitled, "List Your Goals" so here you have my goals. Mind you, I am an Entrepreneur, my business is Avon. So I probably have different goals then you may have.


  1. To improve my sales each campaign with Avon and to increase my team members by recruiting more.
  2. Write in my blog and share helpful info weekly
  3. Keep an ongoing list of creative ideas
  4. Use my Social Media to engage fans and to help create more customers for me in my Avon Business.
  5. Create an Avon Newsletter to send out to my customers
  6. Use Social Media to provide Customer Service
  7. Collect e-mail addresses
  8. Ask customers of mine for referrals
  9. Ask customers for testimonials or reviews
  10. Attend a Network Event
  11. Ask Customers for feedback
  12. Ask another business to promote my business
  13. Send personal cards to my customers
  14. Use videos to market my business
  15. Host an online workshop, webinar or training

No comments: