Thursday, May 5, 2016

What's Your Morning Routine - 30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 9

30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 9

"WHAT'S YOUR MORNING ROUTINE"

So today''s 30 day blog challenge is entitled, "What's Your Morning Routine". First I wake up every morning at 4am, happy that God has woken me up for yet another wonderful day filled with happiness and gratitude and gratefulness. I RISE AND GRIND!!! I go smoke a cigarette while I check my Facebook Notifications and my e-mails and get that first cup of coffee in my system. That's my go go juice. Around 4:30 I go take a shower and get ready for work & take a couple of selfies then I kiss Vickie goodbye and head into work. I am Manager, I take care of the Shell Station and the Exxon Station but I am mostly at the Shell Station now so I go into work and I start the coffee pots to brew coffee and I put that morning's newspaper on the rack and write down how many were left from the day before and how many came in that morning. Then I go and open the register and login to the Lottery Machine and print the lottery numbers from the day before and sit them on the counter so the customer's can grab one. After that I really get to work. I organize the paperwork from the day before, I organize all the credit/debit receipts and all the coupons go in one stack and organize all the scratch tickets and online tickets and put them neatly in a stack and then I put each shift paper by shift from the day before together and put my Manager Sheet on top and staple the 4 of them together and grab the report off the printer and staple that. Then I start writing down everything on my Manager Sheet and tally everything up to see what our sales for the day before was. After paperwork is done I go and stock the coffee bar which includes stocking creamers and sugars and coffee cups and lids. Then I vacuum the rugs. After that I go and take a break and go outside and smoke a cigarette. And I get on my phone and post a selfie or two on Instagram.

No comments: