Tuesday, May 3, 2016

AVON - Join my team!

AVON - Become an Avon Representative today!

Join my team! So many reasons to get started today.

Hello everyone, hope each and every one of you has had and is having a great day. It's always a great day when you wake alive and breathing and in good health. Think positive is what I always say, thinking positive is the key to a happy, positive life. I am Aiden & I am an Representative and Star Promoter with Avon. I started as an Avon Representative 2 years ago and selling was great but I wanted more. I saw how other leaders in the business were growing their teams and just making so much money and moving up the ranks so I decided to start my own Avon Team and so I started to build my team and at one point I had 35+ people on my team. And with that I became a Unit Leader. Avon has changed the leadership structure and titles and ranks. So I am now a Star Promoter with Avon. I don't have quite as many people on my team as I did before but that is because people unfortunately gave up and they quit or Avon just wasn't for them. I am here to make money and help you make money and be successful in your Avon Business. See a lot of people don't have the extra time to sell Avon but if you are a stay at home mom or want to work from home then this is a great opportunity for you. Do you want to be your own boss and not have to answer to a boss at a job that you dislike? Well, I know I sure do. I wanted to be able to set my own hours and work for myself. 

BUT WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN AVON YOU MAY ASK? The answer is simple really, join Avon because it's ONLY $15 TO START. Join Avon because you want to be your own boss. Join Avon because you want to start your own business and become a successful entrepreneur or network marketer and be in network marketing. Market and advertise your own business using social media tools available to you. Join Avon because they offer you a way to move up the ranks which means more money you will make. You have a lot of potential, you just have to see that and with Avon their are other Avon Representatives there for you that will inspire you and motivate you to be a success. 

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN MY TEAM? You should my team because well, I am a great leader and I can help you become successful. It's not going to be easy and you may get frustrated and want to quit but that is the key, you must NOT quit, must NOT give up. So many people have come and gone with Avon and they wonder why they weren't successful, its because they gave up, because they quit. You won't become an overnight success, now don't get me wrong, some may have become an overnight success maybe, but if they have that's because they REALLY worked their business and they were determined and dedicated and motivated to be successful. WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN MY TEAM? Join my team because I will train you and give you the materials you need to start your Avon business and I will help you get started. I will motivate you and hopefully inspire you. I make it fun to be on my team. I offer incentives to my team members, such as whoever gets the highest sales in a campaign will get a gift card from me or if the whole team had a successful campaign with sales being really good then I take the team out to dinner or have a pizza party. I make it fun to be on my team. I will stay in contact with you and never ignore you. I will be here to answer every question you have. I will walk you through how to place your first order and how to order Avon Books that you need for the next campaign.

SO JOIN MY TEAM!!! It's ONLY $15 to join and get started and Avon sends you a starter kit with books you need to get started and also in the kit you get FREE AVON PRODUCTS. Yes, FREE!!

Even if you don't want to be an entrepreneur maybe you just want to earn an extra income or have extra cash or make enough cash for that SUMMER vacation that you've been wanting to go on. Either way, there are so many reasons to join Avon and as Summer is quickly approaching, now is a great time to join my Avon Team and get started with Avon as an Avon Representative.

If any of this interests you and you would like to join my team and get started today or even tomorrow all you have to do is e-mail me at aidendbean@yahoo.com OR you could just go ahead and go straight to the sign-up link which is Join my Avon Team! Use Reference Code: aidenbean

I look forward to having you on my team and starting you with Avon. I look forward to helping you grow and become successful with Avon. I look forward to helping you make that extra money you want and may need. 

No comments: