Monday, March 5, 2012

Angela D Bean's Birthday Wish | Causes Wish

Angela D Bean's Birthday Wish | Causes Wish


Check out my Birthday Wish on Facebook Causes. For my birthday on April 20th, I'm asking my friends and family for a special gift: help me raise $100 for American Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Animals (ASPCA). Animal's don't have a voice, BUT, we DO, we ARE their voice!

Last year I donated my Birthday Wish to the ASPCA on Causes and raised $55. This year as my Birthday Wish I'm hoping to raise even more money for the ASPCA. And I'm asking for everyone's help this year, please help me raise money for the ASPCA so they can continue to help animals and can continue the fight for animals.

ASPCA was founded in 1866, it was the first humane organization in the Western Hemisphere. Their mission, as stated by founder, Henry Bergh, is "to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States." The ASPCA works to rescue animals from abuse, pass humane laws and share resources with shelters nationwide.

Please consider giving to my Birthday Wish, and together we can make the world a better place. If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends, family and anyone you can. Thanks so much & animals everywhere thank you as well. ;-)





















No comments: