Monday, March 5, 2012

Richmond Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis: Angela Bean - Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis

Richmond Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis: Angela Bean - Take Steps, Be Heard for Crohn's and Colitis

I'm participating in the Richmond Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis on 3 June 2012 at the Richmond International Raceway in Richmond, Virginia. Help me reach my goal by making a donation, you can help make a difference in the lives of many people. I've already made my donation, now you can make a donation as well and help me as I participate in the Richmond Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis. This year, I will be walking in the Take Steps for Crohn's and Colitis Walk, this will be my first time participating in this event and I'm excited to be participating.

Take Steps is CCFA's national evening walk and celebration and the nation's largest event dedicated to finding cures for digestive diseases. It is a casual 2-3 mile stroll to raise money for crucial research, bringing us closer to a future free from Crohn's disease and Ulcerative Colitis. Over 1.4 million American adults and children are affected by these digestive diseases. While many suffer in silence, Take Steps brings together this community in a fun and energetic atmosphere, encouraging them to make noise and be heard.


Strollers are welcome at all walk sites. Bicycles and in-line skates are not allowed. Pets are welcome on leashes at most walk sites, but please check with your local chapter. The walk is a family event for all ages.


Your donation will help support local patient programs, as well as important research projects. This cause is very important to me because a loved one suffers from Crohn's Disease. I appreciate your help as we fight for a cure! In addition to donating, you can join me at the event. There will be food, music and kid's activities. The more money we raise, the closer we will be to making life more manageable for patients who live with these diseases every day.

June 3, 2012
Richmond International Raceway
Registration Start: 3:00 PM
Walk Start: 4:00 PM



No comments: