Thursday, March 8, 2012

MDA Stop In Food Stores Inc #154

We're raising money for MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association) at my store, Shell Stop In Food Stores Inc. I did a count and as of when I left, I had raised $43 dollars, Charles had raised $70, Kari had raised $70, Jacob raised $3 and Cheryl raised $2. Total so far we've raised as of when I left at 6:15p  was $187 dollars for our store. So come on in and donate $1 or $5 to MDA at Shell Stop In Food Stores Inc #154 in Verona, VA on Laurel Hill Road right next to Mcdonalds. If you donate $1 you get a FREE 12 oz Java Stop Coffee, if you donate $5 you get 1 FREE Oscar Mayer Hot Dog, a 32 oz Coca-Cola fountain drink and a small bag of Frito Lays Chips. So come on in and donate to the MDA and help us raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association and those suffering from Muscular Dystrophy. Last year Stop In Food Stores Inc raised $96,200 dollars for MDA. This year we're trying to raise even more then we did last year, so come help us raise money for a good cause. Our store is trying to raise $800 so we can send RJ to the MDA Summer Camp this year. RJ lives in Southwest Virginia and has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. He said he had so much FUN last year at the MDA Summer Camp. His favorite things were riding horses and swimming. RJ thanks everyone for helping MDA help him. So come on in to our store and help us raise money for MDA and to help send RJ back to the MDA Summer Camp this year.


Check me out on WHSV Channel 3 News which aired 7 March 2012 at 5:30P. I was interviewed by WHSV TV3 Reporter, Litsa Pappas. She interviewed me about the money I've raised, the money my Co-Workers have raised and the money our company is raising for MDA (Muscular Dystrophy Association), people with Muscular Dystrophy.



No comments: