Monday, March 5, 2012

Take Steps: Why We Walk! - YouTube

Take Steps: Why We Walk! - YouTube

Check out this video, "Take Steps: Why We Walk!" on YouTube

I am participating in the Richmond Take Steps For Crohn's & Colitis at the Richmond International Raceway on 3 June 2012. My Fiance' Jen has Crohn's Disease & she's participating in the walk as well. I thought I would share this video with yall to get everyone inspired by this. I'm hoping you will share this with everyone as well & hopefully participate, make a donation or at least spread the word. Thank you so much.

Take Steps for Crohn's & Colitis is the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's largest fundraising event. Participants raise funds and awareness of these diseases throughout the year and come together to celebrate the steps that have been taken towards a cure.
Register today and join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases. Take Steps will be held in over 120 communities...find yours today!

No comments: