Monday, March 5, 2012

Pissed Off! Screw Sprint!!!

I'm pissed off. I don't remember when but I think it was 2008 Sprint had come off of my credit report for when I had service with them in 2005. I just got off the phone and I've now discovered that even though Sprint came off my credit report in 2008 that on August 2011 it got put back on my credit report. Everything else that has ever gone off of my credit report has stayed off my credit report. WTF is up with Sprint putting crap back on my credit report after its come off? And why put it back on there years later? BS!!! I'm not paying Sprint off, FUCK THEM! I've had Ntelos service since 2007 & don't EVER plan on going back to Sprint, screw them & their crappy service! They can kiss my ass. I will be disputing this crap. I WILL make sure that comes off my credit report. The reason I stopped having service with Sprint was to go to Ntelos which my Mom added me to her plan & I've had Ntelos ever since & been on my Mom's contract. Sprint has pissed me off. So when something says its going to come off your credit report, they lie, it DOESN'T, at least Sprint doesn't. Once Sprint comes off your credit report, they wait years later and add it back to your credit report, which is bullshit!!!

No comments: