Friday, March 9, 2012

Angela D Bean's Birthday Wish | Causes Wish


Angela D Bean's Birthday Wish | Causes Wish










Check out my Birthday Wish on Facebook Causes / Causes. For my birthday on April 20th, 2012 I'm asking my family, friends and anyone else for a special gift: help me raise $100 for American Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Animals (ASPCA). My goal is to at least raise $100. I'll be happy with whatever I can raise for the ASPCA though. Help me raise money for the ASPCA this year as my Birthday Wish so we can help the ASPCA help animals. Animals don't have a voice, BUT, we DO, we ARE their voice!!! So let's help out animals and help the ASPCA stop the cruelty to animals.


Last year I donated my Birthday Wish to the ASPCA on Causes and raised $55 thanks to my family, friends and others. Thank you all for helping me last year.


This year as my Birthday Wish I'm hoping to raise even more money for ASPCA. And I'm asking for everyone's help this year, please help me raise money for the ASPCA so they can continue to help animals and can continue the fight for animals. Thanks to my friend Carol Long for donating already to my Birthday Wish on Causes. Carol was the first one to donate. Thank you Carol. ;-)


ASPCA was founded in 1866, it was the first humane organization in the Western Hemisphere. Their mission, as stated by founder, Henry Bergh, is "to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States." The ASPCA works to rescue animals from abuse, pass humane laws and share resources with shelters nationwide.


I'd like to share a quote with you all, its a quote from Hillary Clinton that I love. I agree with the quote and I am the SAME way! I am very passionate about what I think is right, passionate about what I believe in. I'm passionate when it comes to different causes and organizations and thing I believe in and stand up for. So I love this quote by Hillary Clinton. Thank you Hillary for the awesome quote. You're a strong, independent woman that we can all look up to ;-)


Please consider giving to my Birthday Wish this year and together we can make the world a better place for animals. If you can't give now you have until my Birthday, 20 April 2012. If you're unable to donate anything at all then I'd really appreciate if you'd share this with your friends, family and anyone you can. Please pass this around and help fulfill my Birthday Wish this year. I'd greatly appreciate it.


Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and thank you for everyone who donates this year to my 2012 Birthday Wish. And thank you to everyone who shares this and animals everywhere thank you as well ;-)



No comments: