Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Semi Cold Busy Day

Today was a semi cold day and it was busy at work but not as busy as yesterday. There was a wreck on the interstate and rhey were re-routing everyone to Route 11 and a lot of people were stopping for gas and to go to the bathroom so I got busy for awhile. I didn't do as good as I did yesterday on MS but I didn't do bad either. I didn't as much done as I would have liked to but I did what I could. It took me like 15 minutes to sweep the floor in between customers. So it was a busy day and it seemed like the day flew by. I had looked up at the clock and it was almost 2 and I thought it was earlier then that.

I got home and settled in but realized the dogs didn't have any bones so I went to Dollar General and got them and got Bella a squeaky toy, a duck that quacks. Then I came home and ended up going back out cos I needed or should I say wanted cigarettes.

So I will probably be starting my diet Tuesday. I am going on the diet April is on, the Body By Vi. I don't ever finish anything or stay comitted so I am hoping I can stay comitted to this cos I wanna lose weight, look better and feel better. We shall see how it goes.

No comments: