Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Dad's birth family

I have been doing a lot of family research. I use the Ancestry com website and I have the app on my Kindle Fire. Last year I found my Dad's birth family. We didn't know but we discovered he gad an older brother named Georg Jr, not aure what happebed to him though. We also discovered he has a sister Erika and a half brother Hank. This past February we got to meet our family. We met my Aunt Erika and her husband my Uncle Paul. And we met my Uncle Hank and his wife my Aunt Marcy. They are from Canada. Apparently my Grandpa Kirchner came from Germany to Canada where he became a Tobacco Farmer. I have 6 cousins I found out that live in Canada. It has been an amazing year. It has been incredible getting to know my Cousin's. I am glad I found them, I am glad I posted that ad on the adoption website becauase that's how they found us. I have discivered that I have such an amazing family and there are so many similarities between us and them. We are very much alike in so many ways and that makes me happy. After all these years of wondering about my dad's birth parenta and family I finally found them. And I love my family a lot even though I haven't met my Cousins yet in person we still talk on Facebook but I hope to meet them in person one day.

No comments: