Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cold Day

It was a cold day and sinxe the sun went down its even colsmder outside now. Just came in from letting the dogs out and brrr. Jen is at work right now shes been there since 7am. She's coming home at 8 thankfully ao I get to spend time with her. I have missed her. I love having her around, even if she is sleeping. Ita nice just to know that ahe is here with me.

Mom and I went to Staunton today and she applied for two jobs. Then we stopped and she got me gas. Then we went to Subway in Stuarts Draft. Mom got a free aub because she had points on her Subway Card. I got me a Grilled Chicken Sub on the flatbread, it was good.

Now I am home and about to do laundry. I gotta clean the house tomorrow. Always one day dedicated to cleaning the house and I gotta get stuff together to donate it to the Purple Heart Foundation.

No comments: