Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Sick

Still sick. I probably have the flu, pneumonia or bronchitis. Jen is sick too. My nose is stuffed up but when I blow it its endless. Very annoying and makes me feel like crap. I am resting this evening. I just don't feel good and I have no energy.

Went with Mom, Donica and Kaylee last night to Uncle Harold's family night. Sad times but we celebrate his life. He was a Marine. I just found that out last night. Cousin Steve's family night is tonight but I am not going cos I just don't ferl up to it. I spent most of this morning on the toilet. Thought I would be late for work but I wasn't thankfully.
Today was a warner day and I painted curbs at work. I didn't feel good all day but I can't miss work. Its starting to get chilly outside now. But its not as bad as it could be. Jen is sleeping cos she has to work. I wanted her to be here with me last night but she had to work. :(

I am going to take some Coricedin and hope it knocks this out of me. I have been taking Coricedin and Nyquil but I am still sick. I may try some tea I don't know.

No comments: