Monday, December 9, 2013

Update

So we are raising money for MS at work. Not many donations are coming in probably because of tge holidays. People are tight with their money. Work went by fast today. I stayed busy. I got a lot done today at least.

Someone just called my phone for Jennifer. He asked if she was around and I told him ahe was at work. I probably should have just told him that she wasn't around. He asked where she worked and I said Exxon. I probably shouldn't have told him that. I don't know what he wanted. I wish they would stop calling my phone. I am going to block the number. Stupid people.

So I have been researching my family history on Ancestry com and I am finding out a lot about my family. A lot of my family had lits of kids, I am talking 5 or 6 kids. I guess back then it was normal to have lots of kids. I had a Blacksmith in the family. And also one of my relatives was a Lab Tech. Another one was born in Ireland so I have Irish in the family. Pretty neat what you can find out on there. I have the Ancestry App on my tablet. I decided to get a paid membership on there so I can work better with my family tree. I have the world membership so I can see out of the country records.

I am off Tuesday and Wednesday but they are calling for bad weather tomorrow so I may not leave the house. I have cigarettes and water so I am prepared. I should have bought food but oh well.

No comments: