Monday, December 2, 2013

Busy Day For Sure

Woke up at 7 this morning and then went to my appointment to get my blood drawn. Not sure the lady knew what she was doing. She seemed to have a hard time finding my veon. Then when she was on the third tube of blood my blood stopped flowing amd she couldn't get any more blood in the tube. So then I had to pee in a cup and I didn't have to pee so they didn't get much of a sample. After that I stopped at work to get my coffee and hung around talking and then headed home. When I got home Jen woke up and wanted to go to Hardees to get breakfast. So we went and got breakfast and then came home.

I started laundry and was able to do 1 load and put it in the dryer and start another load. I mopped the kitchen floor and cleaned the house a little bit. Then I sat down and worked on the bills in my bill book. Then I noticed it was 11 and I was like oh shit. So I hurried up and took a shower and got dressed real quick. After that I let the dogs out and then headed to my appointment. After my appointment I came on over to Mom and Dad's house.

I am at Mom and Dad's house now and I am waiting on mom to get ready so we can leave. I still need to go pay bills and of course go to both my banks. Man this month flew by it seemed like, well November did. It feels like it was just November 1st. Weird. Hopefully December doesn't fly by. I have to go pay my layaway since its due today. And on the next check I have to pick up the layaway and pay the rest that's owed because I won't have time on the next check because that's two days after Christmas and what I have on layaway is Christmas Presents. So that is going to be a good percentage of my next check. I gotta go pay rent today and pay the electric bill.

No comments: