Wednesday, January 28, 2015

28 Jan 2015 Blog Rant & Post

Don't be so surprised when haters take shots at you when God is doing something big through you that is changing lives. Keep shining. Push out the negative and bring in the positive. Remember, you cannot save everyone. Some people are going to destroy themselves no matter how much you try to help them. Grind - to perform repetitive actions over and over in order to attain a goal.

You are INTENSE
You are OBSESSED
You are NOT NORMAL
You say YES when others say NO
You RISE while others sleep
You DO what others will not
You CONTROL your destiny
You are on a quest
NEVER STOP

Don't expect people to understand your grind when God didn't give them your vision. Don't worry about those who talk behind your back, they're behind you for a reason.

The cost of AMBITION:
* Late nights, early mornings
* Lots of associates, few friends
* You will be misunderstood
* You will be single unless you find someone who understands your lifestyle
* People will want you to do good but never better than them
And for those reasons you will do many things alone.
GRIND!!!

Folks who never do anymore than they get paid for, never get paid for any more than they do! While you are still waiting to find an easy way (or a perfect time), someone else is already getting results because they decided making progress is more important than making excuses. In this dog eat dog world, success is granted to those who are told they can't do something and they refuse to believe it. Where a dream is no longer a dream, its a burning desire for self fulfillment. This isn't a story of how bad you want it, its a reality of how far you are willing to push yourself and take it.

I am not going to reach my goals by sleeping in. In the morning I rise & grind because my WHY wakes me up every morning. I will NOT climb the ladder of success by being lazy or letting my hears get in the way. I will face my fears and rise above. I want to be successful as bad as I want to breathe. I will NOT give up, I will NOT let anyone stop me from reaching my dreams and achieving my goals. In order to conquer your fears you must face them. You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets. Don't ever let anyone point a finger in your face and say you can't do it. Its not about how hard you get hit, its about how hard you get hit and keep moving forward. I'm going to show you how great I am. You will see one day. No one can break me cos I'm down Christ. And with God, all things are possible.

I don't know how my story will end, but no where in my text will it ever read...."I gave up". Actions always prove why words mean nothing. Very true. No obstacle is too big, no goal is unattainable, nothing else matters. I CAN...I WILL...I MUST...SURVIVE....You can not afford to live in potential for the rest of your life. Unleash it all today and make your move towards greatness NOW. What do you want out of life? If you don't know what you want then you will eat anything, you don't have drive, you wake up when you want. You know, I just want to inspire people and be inspired. I will follow my dreams and work as hard as I can to reach my goals, blood sweat & tears. Just because I have a dream and goals and you don't doesn't mean you have to knock me for trying to reach mine. Everyday you say no to your dreams, you push back your dreams 6 months, maybe even longer. So you need to know your WHY, and my WHY wakes me up every single morning. Remember, there is an expiration date on your dreams and they're about to expire. So how hard are you going to work to reach your goals and achieve your dreams?

No comments: