Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Raw Smoothie Recipes

So my Cousin Sandy is all into the Raw Food Revolution. She swears by it and so she has it has made her feel a whole lot better. She used to be sick a lot before she started the Raw Food Diet. And she is always happy and bubbly and so positive and outgoing so I thought hey I want to feel like that too. I have been on the Visalus Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge. I admit at first yeah I lost 10 pounds and I thought hey this does work. BUT, I have been on it since April of 2014 and I only lost 10 pounds in the beginning. You ask then why have you kept on drinking the shakes? Well, they taste good, Peanut Butter Cup is my favorite shake recipe and it tastes so good. So yeah I like the taste even though it hasn't helped me lose weight. HOWEVER, my doctor just took me off of Risperdol which apparently is known to cause weight gain sooo I blame it on the Risperdol as to the fact that I wasn't losing weight not the Visalus Shakes because they really do work. But even though I am now off of the Risperdol I have decided to give this whole Raw Food Diet a try. I mean hey I have nothing to lose but weight. And I am hoping that it will make me healthier and feel better and have more energy. Ha I am ADHD as if I need more energy right Lol. Anyways here are some Raw Smoothie Recipes that I came across on Pinterest. You may or may not want to try these I say hey what do you gotta lose may as well at least try it once and if you don't like it then you don't ever have to try it again. I don't know I am thinking its going to taste yucky but hey I will try anything at least once so I am going to give it a try. Any ingredients that are in these recipes that you cannot find at your local grocery store you can probably most likely find them at your local health food store. So here are the recipes.










No comments: