Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Google Search

My Grandpa Kirchner was born in Ofalu, Hungary and at some point migrated to Ulm, Germany. Which is where my father was born. My Grandfather and Grandmother Kirchner had my Uncle George who was born in 1946, then they had my Aunt Erika who was born in 1947, and then they had my dad who born in 1948. They had 3 kids. Something happened to Grandmother and my Uncle Georg, that of which I do not know what it is. Anyways, after my Grandma and Uncle Georg disappeared or whatever happened to them, my Grandpa Kirchner ended up remarrying. He married Julianna or Julianne Bolen, not sure if that spelling is right. Grandpa Kirchner and Julianna had my Uncle Hank, that was their only child together. Julianna had apparently had another son named John Jan Webber from another marriage I believe. They all lived together and ended up migrating to Canada. Which is where Grandpa Kirchner ended up becoming a Tobacco Farmer if I remember correctly. When Grandpa Kirchner was younger he was in the German Army under Hitler's reign. Yes, my Grandfather Kirchner was a Nazi. And from what I hear, he was very proud of being a Nazi and was a fan of Hitler's. I'm not sure what he did in the German Army, I think he was just a foot soldier. I'm not sure because I haven't been able to locate his military records yet. Anyways, back to the point of this post which is my Google Search. Here is one thing I found that is related to my grandfather in my search but I created it. It is hard to find anything at all on my Kirchner side of the family. Apparently my family on the Kirchner side has a dark history from what it sounds like. Which would make sense as to why I cannot find anything on my Grandma Kirchner or my Uncle Georg Kirchner Jr. Its like they just disappeared off of the face of the earth. I am not trying to search for them anymore. I guess I have given up on trying to find them and the truth of what happened to them. I want to know more about my Grandfather, even though I have heard he wasn't a good man. He is still my Grandfather and I never got to meet him so I would at least like to learn more about him. I have curiosity about him and my family. Ah, I'm bored of this search. Time to search something else because I am not finding what I am looking for in this search. Gr, I give up trying to find information on my family. Blah. Like Cousin Sandy said today, its better to not know the truth and think bad about the Kirchner name. I have awesome cousins and they're great and we're Kirchner's.

No comments: