Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Losing My Motivation & Energy

Oh as the sun goes down I begin to lose my motivation as well as my energy. The sun gives me energy, may sound strange but it does. It really is troublesome having seasonal depression. BUT, this year has definitely been better so far then previous years having seasonal depression. At least I am trying to make it so. The past years having seasonal depression during the winter and cold months I have mostly stayed in the house and have not had much motivation unfortunately. BUT, it is a new year and a new me and I am trying to not repeat my past but make things better so I can have a great year. So far so good. I talked to my Cousin Sandy about the Raw Diet that she has been so interested in and been doing and I believe it is time to give that a try. So starting tomorrow I am going to go to the store along with my list of ingredients and pick up what I need so I can make a Raw Smoothie. I have decided to choose the Energy Raw Smoothie since I could use all the energy I can get. This should be interesting. I will note my results and opinions of it.

No comments: