Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Positive Mind Leads To A Positive Life

Toady is Milo's birthday. He turns 1 year old today. I miss him. Haven't seen him in awhile because Jen works so much. I hope he's having a good birthday and getting bones lol.

I woke up in a good mood and with a positive attitude. I made a New Year''s resolution to be more positive and put all negativity out of my life. Today I've been writing positive, uplifting stuff on Facebook. I however have noticed I have a few negative friends on Facebook. So instead of unfriending these negative people I decided to unfollow them on Facebook. Had I unfriended them I am sure that may have caused some drama which I also do not like. That was another one of my New Year's Resolutions, to stay away from drama out to stay out of drama. I guess that's the same thing though.

I talked to Cousin Sandy on Facetime for a little bit. And we are going to Facetime again tomorrow and I am going to make a Raw Smoothie, she is going to help me with it. After I Facetimed with her I went and picked up a German Stein for $10 from a guy on my Yard Sale group. Also my Ulm stickers came in the mail, yay. I put one on my laptop and I am going to put another one on my truck and I am going to give one to dad. I got 4 in the pack.

Deep inside of you is more strength than you've ever known. So believe in yourself and all that you are, know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. And remember, being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. Life is too short to argue and fight with your past. Count your blessing, value your loved ones, and move on with your head high. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. To keep your positive thinking you must stay away from negative people who are toxic because you too become what you hang out with so surround yourself with positive like-minded people who lift you up and not bring you down. Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream that no one can see.

Never underestimate the power of a woman with German blood.

There are two kinds of people in this world. Givers and takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better. Which one are you? I am definitely a giver. I always have been. I have never been much of a taker. Givers have better hearts than takers do. And remember, when you help others, you help yourself.

Surround yourself with people who make you a better person. Stay away from negative people, they are toxic and they will make you become negative and toxic as well. There's a saying that you become what you hang out with. If you hang out with negative people you too will become negative. But if you hang out with positive people you will be positive too.

A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are for what you have. Be grateful for what you have, God has blessed you. Dream big and don't let others crush your dreams.

Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from all the negative things. I have learned this because I made a New Year's Resolution to be more positive and to surround myself with only positive people. And since then my life has gotten better now that I have gotten rid of all the negative people.

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. I have always been the type to help those in need and I still am to this day. A friend of mine and I are making backpacks for the homeless. So far we've given out one which had dry foods in it, canned foods, a coat, shirts, a blanket and other things he could use. I gave it to a homeless Marine Veteran that used to come in my store. He was very grateful for it. And it put a smile on his face and he was shocked that someone would be and could be so nice to him. And that makes me happy, it makes me happy to see him happy and grateful. If you give to others it will make you feel good about yourself.

If you want to see your God given potential developed to its fullest, don't wait until everything is perfect...DO SOMETHING NOW!!!!

Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable. Excuses will get you no where in life. People who make excuses aren't successful. People who are successful don't make excuses.

You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.

The future depends on what we do in the present.

The phrase, "Do not be afraid" is written in the bible 365 times. That's a daily reminder from God to live every day fearless.

What I am looking for is not out there it is in me

It's really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that GOD has given me another day to live...

You know, one of the best therapists has fur and four legs. That's my babies, my fur babies. Cinder and Rocky. They listen to me all the time.

I'm not yelling, I'm GERMAN. Lol. Mom would always get on me and dad and say we were yelling. NO were NOT, we are GERMAN and we just talk loud.

You know there is nothing better than a hot shower to wake you up and to start your day.

You are never too lose to be saved. Things may be going bad for you and not the way you want them too but just remember you can weather the storm.

Always love your mother because you will never get another. I absolutely love my mom. I don't know what I would do without her.


No comments: