Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Motivation Wednesday

Normally its Motivation Monday but I was working Monday and yesterday I had no motivation at all. Yesterday was my first day off and so I decided to spend it just kind of relaxing and spending the day with my fur babies. Today however I have motivation and energy to get stuff done. I swept the whole house this morning and started laundry as soon as I woke up and have been doing laundry since then. Took the dogs out so they could pee and run around. They seem to love it outside even though its like 19 degrees out there and I can see my breath. Boy, it is freezing outside. Lol. I don't like the cold, I don't like being cold. I would rather be hot and sweating then cold and freezing. I am a cold natured person if you can't tell by now. So I got to talk to my Cousin Sandy on Facetime this morning, yay. I have never seen her before except photos on Facebook so it was pretty cool that we got to Facetime and I could actually see her face to face. We have decided to have Facetime dates lol. It is nice talking to her because we are so much alike. I have never met her cos she lives in Canada so we talk by Facebook and Facetime. One day though I will make a trip to Canada to see her and the rest of my family up there. So I was talking to Sandy and she is all into the Raw Food Diet. She is a raw foodie you could say. She has been ever since I've known her. It seems to have really helped her a lot health wise that is. So I have been doing the whole Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge and I admit at first it worked, helped me lose 10 pounds but after that it didn't seem to work for me anymore sooo my point is I have decided to give the whole Raw Food Diet a try. Sandy knows what she's talking about when it comes to Raw Foods so I have decided I am going to give it a try. I have nothing to lose ya know. So I am going to have to go grocery shopping because I have no vegetables or anything in my refridgerator. I found some recipes on Pinterest and I am going to try them. I am especially interested in the Energy Raw Smoothie recipes. I would love a raw smoothie that will give me more energy. Who wouldn't? Lol. So today has so far been a wonderful day. I have been spending time with my babies whom I love so very much. I got to talk to my awesome Cousin Sandy, we are so much alike and have so much in common so it was nice to talk to her. I have an appointment at the VA Clinic at 2pm so hopefully that doesn't last too long. I have some new info to give my doctor I am going to have to write that down so I can take it to him. I have discovered where my Schizophrenia came from. Apparently on my Mom's side of the family. My Grandma Collins (my mom's mom) her sister has Schizophrenia. That's all I know, I don't when she was diagnosed with it or how long she has had it but I do know that she has it. As I was told by a family member that she has it. Someone else also on that side of the family has Schizophrenia or Bipolar, I can't remember which and I can't remember her name but I know its on that side of the family. Sooo, my Schizo and Bipolar comes from my mom's side of the family. Weird cos they all seem pretty normal to me and I seem like that outcast haha. Black sheep of the family lol. They don't really talk about it though you know cos mental illness is stigmatized and people just don't talk about that really. Except Cousin Sandy and I talked about that this morning which was nice because its not talked about a lot and its nice to be able to talk to Cousin Sandy about it. I mean I don't know much about Dad's side of the family, like their health problems or mental problems cos my Dad was adopted and well 2 years ago I found my family and boy am I glad because I have awesome cousins, 4 of them; Sandy, Will, Mike and Sherry. They're awesome, I love them so very much and I am so glad that I was able to find them. Finding them means I don't feel so alone as I did before because well mom's side of the family doesn't really talk to me much so its nie to have my Kirchner Cousins because we are so much alike. That's why we get along so well because we are so alike. I am much more like my father and that's probably why I am not as close to the ones on mom's side of the family. Anyways it is 1:06pm and Cinder is wanting to go back outside now and I have been telling her for 10 minutes that I would take her outside lol. So she is getting anxious so time to take my babies out for a pee and a run. Take care everyone until next time. Peace

No comments: