Monday, February 22, 2010

Pain Pain Pain

don't need you to cry for me

Don't need you to feel sorry for me

The fortune said big things are coming in my future

What does that mean to me

don't know what its supposed to be

Pissed off right now

My anger I can't calm, don't know how

Don't feel like talkin

Feel like walkin

Got a million things on my mind

Wish I had a dime

So I could get high

And then I could fly

Or maybe get drunk

And pass out and forget my problems

I can't solve em

Confused with life

Can't please my wife

This is my life

Gotta roll wit it roll wit it
This is my life
Smoke a j and fly
Not a care in the world
Cos I can't deal with it
Gotta roll with it
Roll with it

Don't care about a thing
Got bling bling
And a diamond ring

This life I'm living
Aint what I want it to be
But no one knows
They just don't see
No one knows what I'm thinkin
And I aint fakin

Walk a mile in my shoes then you'll want ur life back

I don't have time for the happiness
Cos I always feel pain
In my head it always rains

Pain pain pain

No comments: