Monday, February 22, 2010

Staunton Park

We went to the Staunton park which is actually called the Gypsy Hill Park that is in Staunton. We went tonight because I started walking Mollee outside and we were going down the hill but I said fuck that because I wasn't walking all the way down the hill because I didn't want to have to walk all the way back up the hill. I would have died lol. So I got the bright idea to go to the park. We left the house about 9:30 p.m. because we were watching Rupaul's Drag Race on the Logo Channel. We went to the Gypsy Hill Park tonight to let Mollee get some exercise but since she hasn't exercised much she wasn't used to it. We let her walk and she was doing fine. She walked past the duck pond and the restrooms and then we headed to the road and we were walking on the road and she stepped right in a water puddle. I think it was all over after that. She is so girly sometimes haha. I mean she is a girl dog but sometimes I think Deborah has made her a little diva. Lol. She was wearing her pink rockstar coat lol. Well after she went through the puddle Deb had to carry her. Deb carried her from that point to past the tennis courts and then Deb said she couldn't carry her anymore because her hip was hurting. It's not like Mollee is heavy. She weighs like 8 pounds I think. Deb's hip was just hurting and Deb was holding her wrong so I held Mollee the rest of the way. It was a little chilly, my hands were getting cold. I didn't bring my gloves which would have been a good idea. We passed a guy walking his dog. People were parked in the park who were from the art center, they were walking to their cars. We got back to the Explorer and Mollee was in my coat and so I buckled us in. And then we came home. I remember when we got to the park that the mist over the duck pond was so beautiful. It was beautiful because the ducks were just floating in the duck pond with the mist all around them.

No comments: