Monday, February 22, 2010

Train

I love our new house. We moved from C Street which I am so glad of. It was a small house and boring over there anyways. I love our new house, it's 2 bedrooms and we have an office now which both Deb and I have our desks in. It's awesome. Eugene likes our new house because he has his own bedroom. I like our new house because of the location and I think the cats do too. We have a huge backyard with a little bit of woods behind our house. It's nice. We live next to our landlords daughter which is strange but its all good. We haven't met our landlords daughter yet though. One thing I love about living here is the fact that I can lay in bed at night and hear the sound of the train. The sound of the train is such a calming sound. I don't know why I like the sound so much but I love the fact that there are train tracks near our house and that a train runs near our house. The train isn't very close to our house but I love the sound.

No comments: